Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ho Ho Ho Blog Hop Schedule

It's great to take a little rest from blog hopping, but don't
think there's not a lot of sewing going on!
Our Ho Ho Ho Blog Hop is totally full with amazing ladies who will be showing off
their Christmas creations starting on July 31st. Take a look at who will be hopping
(please don't add this to your blog until right before the hop...changes sometimes happen):

July 31

August 1

August 2

August 5

August 6

August 7

August 8

August 9


We're going to have a jolly good time...I'm sure of it!

11 comments:

  1. HO HO HO I am ready to GO
    My link is working, I am here to say...
    I can't wait till YOUR DAY! wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christmas Carol! All looks good to me :) Thanks!... Wicked Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol it is gonna be a lot of fun to see everyones creations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to it! My link (ecoughlindesigns) works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh. Looks like I totally missed sign up. If you need a sub let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! So glad I got a later date lol. I am running behind! Gotta go sew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TANYIA...DITTO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks my dear,
    my link works fine and I'm busy working on my christmas project.
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait! My link works just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol, I got your email, I will be there on August 6.
    Your link works.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just checked out the blogs for today, what a good time with my coffee! I got lots of ideas and can not decide what to do first!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated!

Give It A Whirl Blog Hop Starts Today

It is time to whirl, twirl, and spin with the "Give It A Whirl" blog hop! What was the challenge? Somewhere in or on your project ...